I was talking to Jim Clark, one of our senior delivery consultants about the challenges facing the US-based manufacturing industry. Especially when it comes to global competitiveness, profitability, and employee engagement. I made the point that these appeared to be three very tall hurdles for most companies and Jim reminded me that one of our recent clients had successfully scaled all three. He was correct! Here’s the story:
The CEO was very pleased with how well the strategic planning effort defined the leadership team’s vision and strategy.
He was also impressed with how effectively Results Software provided all employees with the important details of its strategic initiatives and desired business outcomes.
They leveraged this software tool to focus their monthly business reviews and to highlight key performance indicators to every individual in the company.
This is how they described their results to several other companies:
1. Benefits of Results’ unique user interface for performance tracking. “It’s far more user friendly than ERP canned reporting and highly customizable. The architecture is simple and intuitive. The graphics for visual management are precisely what’s needed to drive improvement.”
2. Mass Ingenuity’s sales and quoting process was quick and no-nonsense. “I did not feel I was being sold on something I didn’t need or getting up-selled. Scott Harra was responsive, patient, and willing to accommodate my needs.”
3. Ease of Implementation. “This is a big one. The sharp team at Mass Ingenuity made the implementation painless for me and did all the heavy lifting.
The details of the implementation were over my IT department’s head but they laid it all out and stayed on schedule. The training materials and guidance were invaluable. All employees found it easy to adopt. I recommended consultation from Jim Clark, as he was instrumental in the successful implementation.”
4. Excellent customer service. “They came up with creative solutions to solve IT barriers and saved me thousands of dollars on unnecessary system upgrades. Their focus was on my satisfaction and not their bottom line. Everyone on the team was professional, quick to respond, and willing to go the extra mile.”
5. Employee enthusiasm. “It was immediately evident that Results provided all the information the employees on the shop floor were lacking. They felt involved and empowered to be part of the process and the company’s growth.”
You can learn more about this story at:
I invite you to learn more about this winning combination. Mass Ingenuity’s Results Software and value-added services provide a platform for achieving results and creating a data-driven culture.
President and C.E.O