John Bernard is a dynamic and engaging speaker who offers a unique combination of thought-provoking content and an authentic, dynamic style infused with abundant humor. Using real-world stories and audience involvement to bring his ideas to life, he quickly connects with audiences from the most seasoned executives to frontline workers.
John customizes his presentations to to the audience and can work within any framework for length and format. His presentations have covered:
- Business at the Speed of Now: Every Opportunity, Every Employee, Every Time
- Business at the Speed of Now: Executing Strategy in Real Time
- Mass Production to Mass Customization: Implications of the Biggest Economic Shift in a Century?
- The New NOW Leadership: Real-Time Alignment, Clarity, Transparency, and Accountability
- Winning in the NOW Moment: Improve the Customer Experience, Drive Growth, and Reduce Costs
- Now Foundations: An Introduction to the NOW Management System
Here are some of the comments about John from attendees at a series of Conference Board presentations.
“Compelling and entertaining.”
“Helped me think about what I need to do to ‘get with it’.”
“Full, lively, informative.”
“Rock star! Applicable, fun, inspiring.”
“Great! Fascinating, energized presentation.”
“Engaging and interesting.”
“Hands down the highlight of the conference.”
Author of BUSINESS AT THE SPEED OF NOW, John is founder and chairman of Mass Ingenuity and the principle architect of the NOW Management System. John and his team consults globally helping leaders create companies capable of executing at the speed of NOW!
For more information about booking John for your next conference, workshop, or executive briefing call: 877.669.3308.